- Turn up on Time, preferably 15 minutes before start and be outside the raid instance. Raids start at 9pm Realm time, 8pm UK time and end at 11.30pm Realm 10.30pm UK time. Please inform myself or ask someone to pass the message along if you know you are going to be late. If someone is more than 5 minutes then they will not be invited until a suitable point in raid proceedings (Trash cleared/Boss downed). For reference the entrance to the Emerald Nightmare raid is in Val’sharah and is marked on the map (green circle).
- Be Level 110 (duh) and at least Item level 830. Your artefact tree progression, talent builds etc are up to each individual and I will not check them. Please have some food and flasks with you, using old ones from WoD is fine considering current AH prices for newer ones.
- Loot will be Personal loot. Pressuring of others to give up loot they do not want to give up will not be tolerated, we’re all here to have fun and progress. I mention this as I have been told it has been a problem in the past that has caused people to leave and I do not wish for that to happen again.
- Watch videos and read tactics before a fight. Below is a list of videos and icy veins guides for all the emerald nightmare fights. Please read up and watch at least one video before the raid, it will save a great deal of time when going into new fights
- While my intent is for the raid to be easy going without too much pressure on people we are here to progress. Please do not waste time with stupid pulls or by messing around, while hellfire citadel went on far too long and was easy enough to clear at the end this is new fresh content and it would be great to be able to clear effectively and efficiently.
- Have fun.
These videos are from Fatboss, most are alpha. Please watch if only to get an idea of how the fights work. Icy Veins does not have a Xavius guide yet.
Elerethe Renferal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_vsV1zU5M4
Dragons of nightmare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaZpPAhnYTw
Please use dungeon journal. Although by time we get there should be at least one guide somewhere.
Hi all Az here, included is a spreadsheet of people that are raiding with us going into Legion. I still have a few points to iron out over the next few weeks and some stuff to do.
Raid tactics will be posted in a Word file, one for each boss with a simple easy to follow format (Hopefully) detailing the basics of the fight and including a link to a video to watch. It will be a requirement for people to watch at least the linked video before the fight. You are free to watch as many different videos as you like, the tactics posted will be bare bones and we will evolve them at the bosses themselves to suit the team.
I’ll be adding a few posts going forward, or editing this one as it suits.
See you all in Legion!
It’s getting exciting now, Legion isn’t far away with the prepatch landing tomorrow!
We’re hoping to get some raiding going before the expansion lands to get us all in the swing of things, let Azare/ Trin know in game if you’re interested in raiding.
Trin shall be updating the website in the coming days/ weeks to remove the forums (everyone wanted them, no one used them!) but we’ll keep the front end where we’ll post videos of kills as well as videos to watch to prepare. You MUST be prepared!
If you’ve got any ideas for the guild, events or the website please don’t hesitate to let Trin know!
Don’t worry this won’t be like the traditional Queens Speech 🙂
We’ve had some changes around these parts lately; firstly Holyaxel isn’t around as much as he’d wanted to be therefore for the time being I’m Solo GM for Origin and Holy is a guild officer. I, like most of us hope to see him back soon – certainly miss him around the place!
We have a couple of new officers as well, Azare and FierceDwarf; who is hoping to get some alt runs going after his exams (one already in the calendar, check it out!).
Furryone (affectionatly known as Heals) has stepped down as raid leader having taken us through Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel Heroic (and some mythic) – he’s going to focus on his super awesome DPS now but before it’s all forgotten we must all thank Heals for his work, unless you’ve run a raid yourself you have no idea how much is going on – super job well done!
Azare is our new raid leader, with Kendris (Lano) helping out with raid shoutouts. I’m sure I speak for everyone in wishing them all the best!
We are doing well with our raids having had a couple of wobbles, as most teams do I’m proud to say we’re currently 4/13 Mythic and sit 5th on our realm – great job guys – keep it up!
With the changes in mind we would like to use the forums more – post kill videos to watch before progression etc – please make sure you signup for the forums – any issues let me know in game – Trinidi#2727
Poor Kazzak, didn’t know what hit him…..
Most boring fight this expansion done….
The mythic progression continues…. great job guys!
Grove Wardens come to mama….
More videos will be coming to an Origin Cinema screen near you soon!
Great job guys!
Now the fun begins…..